- Read carefully about the selection criteria first and check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Please use the tabs to find all the questions. Questions marked with a * (asterix) are mandatory. Prepare well before you submit your application.
- Fully complete and submit this application form before Monday, December 31 2018 23:59:59 (CET).
You will need the following information:
- Contact: artist/group, contact name, street address, postcode, city, country, email address, website/blog/facebook, phone number and/or mobile number
- Artistic: title, genre, synopsis, target groups, use of language?
- Motivation: Why is your project suitable for Roundabout Europe? How does it relate to the selection criteria of Roundabout Europe: artistic quality, need for capacity building and/or professionalisation; audience development; inclusion of underrepresented groups?). How does it interact with public space and the audience? What kind of coaching or mentoring do you need?
- Visuals: up to 3 images and if possible 2 links to a video of the proposed work or recent work
- Submit: do not forget to click this button, after you have double-checked all entries!
Your contact details
Artistic information about the proposed project
Your motivation to apply for Roundabout Europe
Why is your project specially suitable to take part in Roundabout Europe? How does the project relate to our criteria: artistic quality, need for capacity building and/or professionalisation; audience development; inclusion of underrepresented groups? Does the work interact with public space and the audience? Is the production easy to travel/tour/host?
Double-check and submit
Please re-check all your entries before submitting the application! If crucial information for our decision making is missing, we might not take your application into account.
I/We agree that Roundabout Europe will process my/our information for the purpose of this application solely, respecting the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).